Motortrade is Hiring!

JOB OPPORTUNITIES AT MOTORTRADE!

-MARKETING ASSISTANT (15)

-With driver's license

Please apply at:

Motortrade
TPI Building, Quimpo Boulevard
Ecoland, Davao City

Look for Ms. Jessa / Mira / Grace

Comments

11 Responses to "Motortrade is Hiring!"

rai said... May 11, 2016 at 6:31 PM

Greetings!

09252407149
I would like to apply on your company for any vacant position that fits my qualifications.I have attached CV and application letter for your kind perusal. If you have questions or need more information, you may reach me through the phone number or email below.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Carla Danielle Sismar said... May 14, 2016 at 5:05 AM

Available pa po ba?

Diana Jane Capundag said... May 15, 2016 at 11:55 PM

I would like to explore any opportunity that is well fitted to and parallel with my educational attainment and capabilities. You can be reach through my mobile at +63-935-484-0499. I'm Diana Jane J. Capundag

wahtever dude said... May 16, 2016 at 12:34 AM

I am writing to express my interest for the position or other position available that I am qualified. I would genuinely be grateful for an opportunity to prove to you that my service would be an advantage to your company.

MY MOBILE NUMBER 09505613198

jayson labador said... May 22, 2016 at 4:37 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:
I am Jayson M. Labador 25 years old, please consider my qualification to any vacant position untaken in your company.

I am a newly graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from Don Carlos Polytechnic College in Bukidnon.
I have been interested in basic computer works or any office works for many years and have strengthened this interest and gained helpful insights in choosing this career. I have attended many seminars and acquired certificates which are related to my course.
If given a chance to work on your organization, I will be a hardworking, honest and flexible in any field.
You can reach me in this no. 09051279666, or email me at yadz851@gmail.com
Thank you very much!

suzette onor said... June 21, 2016 at 4:24 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abie Baluyot said... June 22, 2016 at 6:36 AM

Hi! Are there any vacant positions available? I would like to apply for any available position. I am a graduate of BSIT from UIC. I have experience in sales and billing as I have a 2month experience in a BPO Industry. Thankyou!

You can contact me through my email: abiebaluyot23@gmail.com or my phone number 09176458777

Abie Baluyot said... June 22, 2016 at 6:37 AM

Rene Giuseppe I. Golosino said... July 4, 2016 at 11:45 AM

hiring pa po ba?
i would like to apply on your company for any vacant position that fits my qualifications.
I am Rene Giuseppe I. Golosino, I'm a fresh graduate of Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration .
you can contact me through my email: giu.golosino123@gmail.com or my phone number 09300669486.

Najah Abdulbayan said... July 22, 2016 at 9:27 PM

I would like to apply for Marketing assistant position that would proportional to my qualifications.
I am Najah Alamada Abdulbayan, a fresh graduate of University Of Southern Mindanao, Kabacan, North Cotabato with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Development Management major in Public Affairs Management.
Although I am a new graduate, my experience during my college days had made my eagerness to enter the world of employment. To work in your organization will improve my relationship among people and strengthened my exposure to public service. I would love to begin my career with your organization for this will make me an excellent public servant. My internship at Bureau Of Internal Revenue- Koronadal City also provided me some experience being a Humanitarian Worker.
With this, I am asking to your good office to consider my application and give me a chance to be part of your organization.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume sheet which outlines in details my education, trainings and references for your perusal.
I look forward to your response about this employment opportunity.
please contact me at this number 09169227411.
Thankyou.

Respectfully yours

Najah A. Abdulbayan

Joel Balagon said... January 18, 2017 at 6:35 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am applying for any vacant position .Attached is my comprehensive resume.

Over the past couple of years and month, I have been in both Front liner and Station attendant positions. I have worked with Services Company by producing products and services. I’ve developed strong organizational skills and knowledge in many fields.

With my broad experience, I am confident that I could creatively and successfully add on to the missions and visions of your company.

I would very much like to discuss any possible employment with you. You can reach me thru this number 09306136404. Thank you.

Sincerely,