JOB HIRING AT 7 ELEVEN DAVAO!

7 ELEVEN DAVAO IS HIRING!

SALES ASSOCIATES

-Candidates must at least have a High School, Vocational, or Short-Course Diploma
-18 years old and older
-Proficient in English and Filipino
-Willing to work on any shift, weekends and holidays

ACCOUNTING CLERKS

-Candidates must be a Management Accounting/Accountancy Graduate
-Must have at least 1 year experience as an accounting clerk or any equivalent job experience
-With strong written and oral communication skills

ASSISTANT MANAGERS

-Candidates must be a graduate of any business course
-Must have at least 2 years experience as a supervisor or any equivalent job experience
-With strong written and oral communication skills
-With strong mathematics ability
-Willing to work on any shift, weekends and holidays

STORE MANAGERS

-Candidates must be a graduate of any business course
-Must have at least 2 years experience as a manager or any equivalent job experience
-With strong leadership skills
-With strong written and oral communication skills
-Energetic and self-motivated
-Able to work on flexible hours and days

Interested applicants may send their resume to:

Kalakoa Pizza and Coffee Hut

3/F Abreeza Ayala Mall

or

7eleven.dvo@gmail.com

Comments

50 Responses to "JOB HIRING AT 7 ELEVEN DAVAO!"

shane said... March 21, 2015 at 7:26 AM

sales associates on field or not?

Theresa said... May 26, 2015 at 7:24 PM

is the application for accounting clerks is still ongoing? pls email me theresamolina70@yahoo.com thank you.

Jasmar Jharep OceƱa said... June 1, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Is the application for assistant manager is still on going? Please email me for confirmation at jhayzjharep10@gmail.com

mark jasher mensabella said... June 11, 2015 at 1:14 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
mark jasher mensabella said... June 11, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Is the application for sales associate is still ongoing ? Pls email me for confirmation at wapakeiiz16@gmail.com or mjmensabella@gmail.com .. thank u

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:12 PM

Good morning Ma'am,
We are here to submit an interesting business proposal wherein you will be able to cut the costs of your company by We have done this for our past customers and would like to spread this message across our potential clients.
The enclosed proposal outlines the things that we will do to help you in this process. The proposal has detail guidelines of the work that we do help our clients. We have even enclosed the successful projects that we have completed in the past for your perusal.
Feel free to call/ text me once you go through this proposal. I hope we can work together which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

maricar nuevas said... July 17, 2015 at 5:53 AM

Is the position for the Sales Associate are still hiring?
Here's my email maricarnuevas@gmail.com please pm me for more info. Thank You, GodBless.

mornin lona said... July 22, 2015 at 7:47 PM

Good day ma'am /sir! I would like to ask if the position for sale's associate is still hiring. Please let me know. You can email me at morninlona@gmail.com. Thank you and more power.

Mary Joy Socong said... August 18, 2015 at 10:00 AM

Is the Sales Associate Position still available?

Chyria Jane Tatad said... October 31, 2015 at 3:53 AM

Hi is this Accounting Clerk position is still Hiring? Pls.email me: bhebetatad@gmail.com Thank you!

sharon sarande said... November 2, 2015 at 6:29 PM

Good morning maam...Is the application of sales associate is still on going..?can you pls.inform me this is my email address.imannalizekaye@gmail.com

sharon sarande said... November 2, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Randy Tindugan said... January 17, 2016 at 10:03 PM

Good afternoon ma'am and sir is the position of sales associate still available? send your reply at my email add. tinduganrandy@gmail.com

Genevieve Manigao said... January 20, 2016 at 1:18 AM

pwede pa po bang mag apply as sales associate? available pa po ba? thanks

Rayvie Anthony Pecajas said... February 3, 2016 at 6:13 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said... February 16, 2016 at 6:37 AM

still hiring pls email me camilo.abiao@yahoo.com.ph.. pls i need job.

shee labasano said... April 9, 2016 at 11:45 PM

Good day ma'am/sir. I would like ask if you have hiring in Cabantian Buhangin Davao city. I would like to send my application. Pls email me here homashla_4ever@yahoo.com. I am very interested to be part of your company. I can work as sales associate or cashier. Thanks and God bless

shee labasano said... April 9, 2016 at 11:46 PM

Mark Perez said... April 17, 2016 at 8:15 PM

Good day ma'am/sir . pwede po ba mag ask if 7eleven is still hiring? i would like to send my application if may vacant pa. please email me at my google account markaljonperez02@gmail.com kung hiring pa po. thankyou

Unknown said... April 17, 2016 at 9:39 PM

sales associatte is still hiring? Please pm me Eiserfull3@gmail.com thank you.

jefeward colita said... April 21, 2016 at 7:42 PM

interesado po ako mag apply as "sales associate". please contact me#09467565397/jefeward@gmail.com
salamat po.

Annieza Pantilgan said... April 26, 2016 at 11:37 PM

Saan po pwdi mag submit nang resume for sales associate plss contact me po #09068406030
Email: pannieza.ap@gmail.com

Annieza Pantilgan said... April 26, 2016 at 11:38 PM

For davao city ulas branch

Annieza Pantilgan said... April 26, 2016 at 11:41 PM

San banda mag pasa ng resume sa knila

Annieza Pantilgan said... April 26, 2016 at 11:42 PM

Email: pannieza.ap@gmail.com

miz yen/// said... May 2, 2016 at 10:33 PM

on going pa po ba ang hiring sa sales associate? im interested to apply po. contact me to this number 09164650916. thanks

Herrcy Aem Celeste said... May 3, 2016 at 1:41 AM

Hello! Is the Sales Associate position is still available?

Herrcy Aem Celeste said... May 3, 2016 at 1:42 AM

Hello! Is the Sales Associate position is still available?

Kyle Vince Gerodias said... May 8, 2016 at 3:43 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle Vince Gerodias said... May 8, 2016 at 3:48 AM

Good day Maam/Sir. I would like to ask if the position for Sales Associate is still hiring? Pls.reply me through my no. 09482121557 or at KyleVinceGerodias@gmail.com.I really want to serve you and be part of your company.Hoping for your response.Thanks.

Edz Daffon said... May 9, 2016 at 1:30 AM

available pa poh ang posistion for sales associate

carl christian Lara said... May 17, 2016 at 12:19 AM

Hi I'm interested to sale associate pls contact me 09482185055 or message me in email thankyou Hardworking here

Unknown said... May 22, 2016 at 9:28 PM

hi in interested to apply for sales associate..
plss.contct me..09463005864

my love said... May 22, 2016 at 9:29 PM

hi in interested to apply for sales associate..
plss.contct me..09463005864

rex balsicas said... May 28, 2016 at 7:00 PM

I am Leorex Balsicas,23 years old,recently live in Baragay 36 D Bonifacio st.Davao city.Graduate of Two-Year course in Information Technology with the especialization in computer hardware servicing NCII.I am hardworking person, honest, and loyal.In this connection, I will help your company to be progressive and productive,I will provides the needs of the customers through my right service.

rex balsicas said... May 28, 2016 at 7:04 PM

HERE MY E-MAIL leorexbalsicas@yahoo.com or my CONTACT NO.09102178365.

Lenie Dimaluan said... June 9, 2016 at 9:29 PM

naghire po ba kayo hanggang ngayon san po pwede magpasa ng resume.kasi po nangangailangan po talaga ako ng trabho ngayon.pls contact me in this num 09462573303

Unknown said... June 20, 2016 at 5:30 PM

may hiring po bang available need ko po ng trabaho here my number 09168844301

Raffy Jule said... June 20, 2016 at 5:41 PM

may hiring po bang available need ko po ng trabaho here my number 09168844301

ryan paragas said... June 28, 2016 at 6:13 PM

Sir/ma'am,I'm already submit my application to the company gmail acct.this morning my name is Ryan T. Paragas I hope that you received my application thank you very much...god bless.

Ramil Ongue said... July 28, 2016 at 7:30 AM

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am willing to work as Sales Associates, you can contact me here 09973713324. Thank you and have a nice day

Anonymous said... August 20, 2016 at 3:26 AM

may hiring pa need ko ng work. ito po # ko 09484754943

Jessie Sausal said... October 16, 2016 at 9:20 AM

My interest is to apply as assistant manager, ive been working for 4 years with leadership. You may reach through my updated account jerot21@gmail.com or through my phone number 09100114287.

Hilda Joy Jao said... October 20, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Hello Sir/Ma'am, I am willing to work as Sales Associates, you can contact me here 09275091804.
or marconijoy@gmail.com

Yasser Fee said... October 31, 2016 at 1:49 AM

Good day madame/sir. I would like to ask if you're still in need of employee as a Sales Associate? Please let me know if there's vacancies, i am very willing to work with your company. You can also message me here declan_nicole@yahoo.com or broken.yf@gmail.com. thank you! Godbless.

Noraima Abbas said... December 15, 2016 at 4:46 PM

Good Day Ma'am/Sir.I am Noraima Abbas 20 years old recently live in Brgy 39-D Washington Almendras Boulevard Davao City,Graduate of two years course Associate in Computer Technology(ACT) and I am willing to apply in your company as a Sales Associates,
you can contact me through my No.#09464967079 and my gmail account NoraimaAbbas@gmail.com

Thank you.

Noraima Abbas said... December 15, 2016 at 4:50 PM

Thank you.

Joel Balagon said... January 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am applying for any vacant position .Attached is my comprehensive resume.

Over the past couple of years and month, I have been in both Front liner and Station attendant positions. I have worked with Services Company by producing products and services. I’ve developed strong organizational skills and knowledge in many fields.

With my broad experience, I am confident that I could creatively and successfully add on to the missions and visions of your company.

I would very much like to discuss any possible employment with you. You can reach me thru this number 09306136404. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Balagon, Joel D.

Unknown said... March 1, 2017 at 8:42 PM

Hai maam/sir. I am willing to work as Sales Associate, if there is vacant position. You can contact me in my number #09502684111 or at my email: mervyn_aldaba28@yahoo.com.
I recentl6 live in brgy. Sto. Nino tugbok district mintal. Thank you ..

Anonymous said... March 21, 2017 at 2:44 AM

I AM WILLING TO APPLY PO SAAN MAG SUBMIT NG RESUME COLLEGE LEVEL LANG PO AKO HERE IS MY NUMBER 09307766063 HOPING FOR YOUR RESPONSE THANKS