Job Hiring at Jollibee!

JOLLIBEE IS HIRING!

Jollibee is in need of Service Crew!

Bee part of our team! If you're a dynamic, hardworking, and high-spirited individual, this is your chance to join the jolly force behind the number 1 fast-food chain.

-Must be 18-22 years old
- High school graduate or College levels
-With pleasing personality
-With good moral and academic background
-Young and Energetic
-Team player
-Willing to work on shifting schedules

To those who are willing to apply please submit your resume/bio-data @ Jollibee MTS.
Interview starts from 8am to 6pm

Comments

31 Responses to "Job Hiring at Jollibee!"

luigi aranas said... March 30, 2016 at 2:05 AM

PWede po ba mag apply high school graduate male 18 years olds from um matina davao city.plsss PM this # 09099011918 maam/sir if pwede ako maka apply

Rose Monta said... April 7, 2016 at 5:26 PM

Under age po ako. 17 years old pa po. Pwede po bang mag-apply? Ito po yung # ko 09951342296 please pakisagot naman po sa tanong ko

Rose Monta said... April 7, 2016 at 5:26 PM

jefeward colita said... April 21, 2016 at 7:13 PM

may vaccant pa po ba as "service crew" naghahanap po kasi ako ng trabaho this summer.kung meron please contact 09467565397.slamat po

Daisy Veb Bacus said... April 21, 2016 at 9:16 PM

Ako po 16 years old . high school graduate . gus2 ko po talagang mag work para sa studies ko ... Kahit part tym lng .. #09122283619 yan po number ko . pkisagot po . salamat . needed ko po talaga ng work ..

Daisy Veb Bacus said... April 21, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Raydan M. Tangwayan said... April 25, 2016 at 9:40 PM

I'm a student, Bachelor of Secondary Education, major in English at Mindanao State University General Santos City. I'm underage, 17 years old but turning 18 on July 25th. I would like to ask if there could be any part time job that I would fit in, even as a fast-food boy. I badly needed a job. I am honest, trustworthy and could work under pressure..Please do respond on my request, 09755828666 or email me at (raydan_tangwayan@yahoo.com). Davao area po sana. Salamat!

Kyle Vince Gerodias said... May 8, 2016 at 4:19 AM

May available pa po ba as "Service Crew" ?? Gusto ko po talagang magwork for my studies.I have a experienced working in a fast food before,at Mang Inasal,so I hope this experience is enough already para maging part ako ng team nyo :) pls. reply me on this no. 09482121557. or email me at KyleVinceGerodias@gmail.com Salamat!

Kyle Vince Gerodias said... May 8, 2016 at 4:20 AM

Jessa Mae Elustre said... May 27, 2016 at 2:42 AM

im 17 but turning 18 on 24th june. im a high school graduate though. can i apply next week? i really need this job for my college fees.
please contact me in this # 09460756763 or email me at jmae604@gmail.com. thank you

Badbenz Sumalpong said... June 12, 2016 at 5:48 PM

Goodmorning po Sir/Maam pwede po bang maging part of your team? im 18 student po, Electrical Engineering po at wala pa po akong working experience and i need to work because for my tuition po please reply po ASAP ^_^ my number is 09462497636 or email me scarylink7@gmail.com :) have a good day po :)

Ericson Pocon said... July 3, 2016 at 8:06 AM

Good evening Ma'am/Sir. I am a student, BS in Criminology, i have no working experience but I assure you that I am good. I want a part-time job, for Friday, Saturdays, and Sundays, for my extra allowance and to help my family. here is my cellphone number, 09126386645, and email address, bryonpocon@gmail.com... Thank you and hoping for your kindness. God bless.

lemar john bagay said... October 16, 2016 at 10:40 AM

goodevening po ma'am/sir i am a high school graduate student and willing to apply in your company for any vacant position that will fit my knowledge and skills, for i already have an experience in handling computer and a Sales Associate. i am a hardworking person and willing to be trained. i am looking forward for my interview . here is my number 09125900122/09460038243/2850-500 and my email add: lemarjohnbagay@gmail.com .. thank you po and godbless

Unknown said... October 18, 2016 at 5:42 PM

good day hiring po ba kayo...09972658127

Anonymous said... October 26, 2016 at 11:12 PM

Hi. i`m making an inquiry if you are hiring applicants who are 17 years old and a 2nd yr level college student. please do respond to this number 09391798803

Anonymous said... November 1, 2016 at 12:14 PM

Good day po! Is it necessary na 18 po? Im 17 years old po feb next year pa mag 18. Naka experience na po ako as service crew sa isang burger foodchain. I badly need this job po para sa tuition ko ho pang college. Please po reply on my personal number, 09071162854. Thankyou po, God speed :)

John Jay Canoy said... November 6, 2016 at 8:02 PM

good day po! im 17 years old comming 18 in the next yr po. i am student. cullinary arts at the st. albance college of technoogy. im loooking for partime job or a fulltime job for my tuition fees and a extra allowance. naka experience na po ako ng service crew po sa isang eatery. i badly needs a job to sustain my tuition fees and extra allowance. please respond to this # 09071161969. goodday po and thanks.

ka yagit said... February 20, 2017 at 1:11 AM

Good Day Po HIRING PA PO BA KAYO pls.
notify me 😐😐

ka yagit said... February 20, 2017 at 1:12 AM

Pls notify me
For this number 09397146401

Anonymous said... March 17, 2017 at 2:10 AM

Hello po. I am a 15 yr old female, second high school student but I really want to work this summer to save money for the next school year-- for my tuition, school supplies, and daily allowance. I am a healthy and an active person, I also have good merits and I am sure that I can socialize with my co- workers. I can show you that my age is not a problem in disconcerting my performance and my ability to serve the customers with hospitality, politeness, and concideration. I will be very happy and pleased to be part of the force behind the number one fastfood chain. Thank you so much

Anonymous said... March 17, 2017 at 2:11 AM

*consideration

myca unduan said... March 20, 2017 at 5:59 AM

hello po, good evening, i am 18 yrs old, 1st yr college, nag hahanap po ako ng trabaho ,sana po makuha ako dito ng trabaho.. ito po number ko, 09481688460. thank you:-)

Amiena Gayle said... March 31, 2017 at 1:15 AM

Good day po!:) Hiring pa po ba kayo?

Amiena Gayle said... March 31, 2017 at 1:18 AM

Please notify me for this number 09098121599

Unknown said... April 2, 2017 at 8:07 AM

hiring pa po ba kayo hanggang ngayon? notify me please by this number 09099527375

Anonymous said... April 4, 2017 at 8:43 PM

hiring pa ba kayo , notify my number 09127075891

lou pangilinan said... April 9, 2017 at 7:08 AM

contact 09223580811 if hiriing pa po kayo

Ricknel Monson said... April 12, 2017 at 1:47 AM

good day! ma'am/sir, pwede pa po bang mag apply as service crew? Salamat po!

Ricknel Monson said... April 12, 2017 at 1:55 AM

Good day po! Ma'am/Sir, pwede pa po bang mag apply as service crew? if ok po, ito yong number ko 09207846395. Maraming Salamat po:)

Anonymous said... April 12, 2017 at 8:49 PM

Maaari po bang mag apply as service crew? here's my no. po thank you po. 09155265991

dianne apique said... August 6, 2017 at 12:12 AM

i want to be paert of your team i have 5 months experience as a service crew at food chain din ito txt me na lang po if pwede pa mag aplly sa inyu #09484701434 salamat po!