Royal Mandaya Hotel Job Hiring!

JOB VACANCIES AT ROYAL MANDAYA HOTEL!

Royal Mandaya Hotel is Hiring!

F/B CULINARY

-At least w/ 2 years hotel experience as a chef
-College level
-Knowledge in Asian & international & preparation
-Willing to assign in graveyard shift rotation
-Hardworking & has knowledge about HACCP

F/B STEWARDING

Qualification:
-With or without experience and willing to be trained

WAITER (2)

-5’6”
-Honest
-Hardworking
-Good communication skills
-HRM graduate with hotel experience in FBS
-Vacant slot – # 2

PASTRY CHEF

-Not more than 35 years old
-Male/female
-College level
-Knowledge about HACCP
-Pleasing personality and hardworking
-Willing to extend extra hours to the functions
-Knowledge about baking in pastry and bread products, cake of the month promos, and cake decoration

Send your resume with attached "PICTURE" and application letter to the following address:

Royal Mandaya Hotel

J. Palma Gil St.

Davao City, Davao

Comments

7 Responses to "Royal Mandaya Hotel Job Hiring!"

Hannan Manon-og said... April 23, 2016 at 5:39 PM

Hello po I'm Hannan Manon-og from New Rizal,Mlang , Cotabato. I was graduate as 2years course Hotel and Restaurant Management at St.like College of Arts and Sciences Inc. And I'm also the Food and Beverage Services National Certificate 2 passer . and I have my OJt(280hours) before at Sydney hotel General Santos City . I'm willing to apply as waiter in your establishment at tsaka papasa po ako ng resume dyan this May and I hope po na sana makuha ako khit na 5'4 LNG po ako.. Please po respond in my comment .thank you...

Hannan Manon-og said... April 23, 2016 at 5:41 PM

Just pm me po sa Hanz Manon-og ... O just call me po sana sa 09486656164

Unknown said... July 29, 2016 at 4:34 AM

Hi . Good evening po. Can I apply as a waiter or kitchen staff. I am college level but first year college. I am hardworking and I am honest person. Im willing to be a mandaya hotel team. I want to be a good chef but I think I cant deserved it. I want to apply for waiter or kitchen staff. I finished the subject housekeeping with NCll and culinary for whole one year. Thakyou po.

Kenneth Aves said... July 29, 2016 at 4:35 AM

My name is kenneth aves.
09494914184

Kenneth Aves said... July 29, 2016 at 4:36 AM

My name is kenneth aves.
09494914184

Kenneth Aves said... July 29, 2016 at 4:38 AM

karengrace bautista said... September 25, 2017 at 4:50 AM

Gud evening po available pa po itong waiter po?
Graduate po ako ng Bachelor of Technical Teacher Education major in Food Service . I have a experienced during my OJT at Waterfront Insular Hotel at Brokenshire Convention and Resort Center. Here's my number po 09977155093., Thank you po and Godbless