SAN MIGUEL PURE FOODS COMPANY, INC. JOB ADVERTISEMENT!

CAREERS AT SAN MIGUEL PURE FOODS COMPANY, INC.

San Miguel Foods, Inc. Job Openings!

The San Miguel Pure Foods Company, Inc. is one of the Philippines' leading producers and marketers of branded food products, both in human and animal nutrition. Its businesses range from vegetable oils, fresh meats and processed meats, feeds, flour, poultry, sweet snacks, dairy products, food service to pet food and animal health care.

The Company is sourcing for:

GRADUATES OF ACCOUNTANCY OR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING

-Male or Female not more than 32 years old
-With license and with experience maybe of an advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
-Computer literate
-Motivated and with good interpersonal skills
-Willing to work overtime
-Committed and with good moral character

GRADUATES OF ANY BUSINESS COURSE OR ECONOMICS

-Male or Female not more than 30 years old
-With at least 1 year experience in Sales or related field
-Can drive and with Driver's license
-Computer literate
-Highly motivated with unquestionable integrity
-With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
-Committed and with good moral character
-Can work with minimum supervision

GRADUATES OF VETERINARY MEDICINE AND ANIMAL SCIENCE

-Male or Female not more than 30 years old
-With professional license and with experience are advantage but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
-Can drive and with driver's license
-Computer literate
-Good Interpersonal skills and can work with minimum supervision
-Willing to be assigned in anywhere in Mindanao

GRADUATES OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING, OR FOOD TECHNOLOGY

-Male or Female not more than 30 years old
-Can drive and with driver's license
-Computer literate
-Good Interpersonal skills and can work with minimum supervision
-Willing to be assigned in anywhere in Mindanao

Interested applicants may send their resumes and photocopy of their transcript of records to:

HR OFFICER - MINDANAO

San Miguel Foods, Inc.

2nd floor ARC Bldg., cor. Lakandula Street and Dacudao Avenue Agdao, Davao City

(082) 226-3809

or through email to:

smfijobs@gmail.com

Comments

10 Responses to "SAN MIGUEL PURE FOODS COMPANY, INC. JOB ADVERTISEMENT!"

Ricky Papellero said... June 18, 2013 at 6:38 PM

hi sir/maam
pwede ko mag-apply BS-hrm graduate po ako 2009

tsak chuckoskie said... June 24, 2013 at 7:46 AM

hi po maam/sir

pwede po bang magapply BS nursing po ung natapos ko batch 2009 pero medical representative napo ako for 2 years.

this is my yahoomail.. francisizm@yahoo.com

energizer@dcity said... July 26, 2013 at 3:12 AM

Good Day Sir/Madame,
I am Electrical-Maintenance Supervisor for almost 3 years at one of the plant here in Davao City. I am a Registered Master Electrician (RME) would like to apply in your prestigious Company that related to my present job qualification. It is my honor to call me at your convenience time. thank you.
Globe: 09152750747, 09278344186

Vincent Beciera said... August 7, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Good Day Sir/Madame,
I just wan to ask if your company is hiring a Business Administration graduate, Major in marketing..

Hoping for your response, thank you.

Charles M. Baconga said... August 26, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Good day Sir/Ma'am,

I am a graduate of Animal Science with 2 years of experience in the Poultry industry and is currently in Cebu Area by which i also had a background of Swine raising. I would like to Apply in your Good office that fits in my degree of knowledge.

You Can Contact me with this number 09239102698 or through my Email charlesbaconga@gmail.com

Hoping For your Kind Response

jay manlimos said... September 13, 2013 at 12:42 AM

HR DEPARTMENT
The Management

September 13, 2013

Dear Sir/ Madam:

Greetings!

I am applying in your good office for any position; I am enclosing a complete job application, my certification, my resume and the three references.

The opportunity presented in your job hiring is very interesting, and I believed that my experience and education will make a very competitive candidate for any position available in your business.

I have successfully designed, and support my On-The-Job Training (OJT) I strive for continued excellence; I graduated at Saint Mary’s College of Tagum Inc. with a course Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management major in Hotel in Restaurant Management. Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

Thank you for your time and consideration, looking forward to be interviewed in your most convenient time regarding this employment of opportunity.

Respectfully yours,

JAY D. MANLIMOS
Applicant

Michael John Binarao said... April 12, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Good day Sir/Madame
I Just I want to ask if your company is hiring a BS in Information Technology graduate,

You can contact me with this # 09464022443 or through to my email emothunder27@gmail.com

Hoping for your good response

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:25 PM

Dear Madam’
This is Mr. Jay from “Davao Jee Manpower Agency. We are here to submit an interesting business proposal wherein you will be able to cut the costs of your company by We have done this for our past customers and would like to spread this message across our potential clients.
The enclosed proposal outlines the things that we will do to help you in this process. The proposal has detail guidelines of the work that we do help our clients. We have even enclosed the successful projects that we have completed in the past for your perusal.
Feel free to call/ text me once you go through this proposal. I hope we can work together which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:36 PM

Dear Madam’
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

jielou said... July 16, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Dear maam
I just wanna ask if you are still hiring in any vacant position. I am JIELOU G NUMERON, 23 years of age, I graduated with a degree of bachelor of Secondary Education major in mathematics. Iam very interested to be a part of your growing company.
I am very honor if you contact me through my mobile number 09105763417. Thank you.