GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL, INC. JOB OPENINGS!

GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL, INC. JOB VACANCIES!

GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL, INC. JOB OPENINGS!

Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. or commonly known as GSMI, grew out of a family-owned Spanish era distillery which, in 1834, introduced what was to become the company's flagship brand and the largest selling, first ever Philippine gin in the world-Ginebra San Miguel.

GSMI has since evolved from being a solely gin-driven business into a progressive and dynamic organization whose strength lies in the proud heritage of its flagship product, its extensive experience in alcohol production and distribution, and the never-say-die spirit of its workforce. The company continues to adopt to the ever-changing preferences of its markets, providing more value-for-money options through its growing line of world-class hard liquor and healthy beverages.

With the support of its parent company - San Miguel Corporation, Ginebra San Miguel, Inc. boldily looks to the future propelled by its vision of becoming a diversified beverage company in the Asian region.

We are currently looking for qualified applicant to fill in the following positions for our Mindanao Operations: CDO, Davao, General Santos and Pagadian.

-FINANCE ASSISTANT

-FINANCE ANALYST (PREFERABLY CPA's)

-LOGISTICS PERSONNEL

-QUALITY ASSURER

-PRODUCTION ASSIST

-SALES MANAGEMENT TRAINEE

-ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

-MARKET DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR

-DISTRICT SALES SUPERVISOR

For interested applicants, please send your resume to:

jtubo@smg.sanmiguel.com.ph

For inquiries, please call (082) 2986149 or text 0917-3072777

Comments

16 Responses to "GINEBRA SAN MIGUEL, INC. JOB OPENINGS!"

Vincent Beciera said... August 7, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Hi, good day. I just want to ask if your company have some vacant positions for marketing graduates?

Thank you, hoping for your response.

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:38 PM

Dear Madam’
This is Mr. Jay from “Davao Jee Manpower Agency. We are here to offer an interesting business proposal wherein you will be able to cut the costs of your company by We have done this for our past customers and would like to spread this message across our potential clients.
The enclosed proposal outlines the things that we will do to help you in this process. The proposal has detail guidelines of the work that we do help our clients. We have even enclosed the successful projects that we have completed in the past for your perusal.
Feel free to call/ text me once you go through this proposal. I hope we can work together which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

benz_ryan viloria grandia said... July 14, 2015 at 7:57 PM

hi good day sir/madam. i just wanna ask if you have some vacant position for computer science graduate? thank you

Gilbert Domingo said... August 15, 2015 at 5:59 AM

good day! do you have any vacancy in your Microbiology Laboratory in Davao City, Mindanao?

jhon francis bulig said... September 26, 2015 at 10:31 AM

good day! sir/madam. do you have some vacant position for the field of marketing....me i apply in your good company..contact 09061007633...same were in mindanao..thank you..

Chyria Jane Tatad said... October 31, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Hi may i know if all the position is still available?Pls. email me bhebetatad@gmail.com Because I'm interested to apply

carolle joy Lising said... November 14, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Good day! May I know if you have any available position for Business Administration Major in Financial Management graduate, I recently graduated last March 2015. You can reach 09061144165, or email me @ carollejoylising@gmail.com

I'm very interested to be part of your company. Thankyou! and More power.

Boyalem Boyalem said... February 29, 2016 at 9:38 PM

hi good day! May i know if you have available position for Food Business Management (Food Service Option). im very interested to part of your team. you can email me @ iandave.piquero@yahoo.com

thank you.

ryanskie flores said... March 4, 2016 at 12:13 AM

goof day sir/madam, do you have any vacant position for an Electrical Engineer or other related work? I am willing to apply to be a part of your companies team... you can contact me through ryanskieflores@gmail.com

thank you!!

Michelle Marie Macaraeg said... March 7, 2016 at 2:57 PM

Hello good day sir/madam, do you have any vacant position for Accounting Clerk or other related work? I am Business Administration major in Financial Management graduate. I am interested to be part of your company. You can contact me throught my email michellemarie.cm@gmail.com

Jelly Bacalla said... May 2, 2016 at 6:37 PM

AVAilable pa po ba ang account executive position . Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate po ako. Salamat po

jayson labador said... May 22, 2016 at 4:29 AM

Dear Sir/Madam:

I am Jayson M. Labador 25 years old, please consider my qualification to any vacant position untaken in your company.

I am a newly graduate with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology from Don Carlos Polytechnic College in Bukidnon.

I have been interested in basic computer works or any office works for many years and have strengthened this interest and gained helpful insights in choosing this career. I have attended many seminars and acquired certificates which are related to my course.

If given a chance to work on your organization, I will be a hardworking, honest and flexible in any field.

You can reach me this no.09051279666, or email me @ yadz851@gmail.com

I'm very interested to be part of your company.
Thank you very much!

Jelly Bacalla said... June 2, 2016 at 10:51 PM

i am very much interested to apply to your company ma'am/sir my course is bachelor of science in accountancy po .you contact me through this number 09123871954/09352779956. thank you

Abie Baluyot said... June 22, 2016 at 6:39 AM

Hi! Are there any vacant positions available? I would like to apply for any available position. I am a graduate of BSIT from UIC. I have experience in sales and billing as I have a 2month experience in a BPO Industry. Thankyou!

You can contact me through my email: abiebaluyot23@gmail.com or my phone number 09176458777

Zandro Tulang said... June 28, 2016 at 1:58 AM

Good day Ma'am/Sir;

I have seen a job opportunity online from your company and I wish to apply for the Account Executive Position. I am a hardworking person willing to work with others to improve my craft and always giving my best in everything that I do. I believe I possess the intelligence and skills that you are looking for. I am willing to work under pressure with less supervision

I am Zandro L. Tulang, 24 years old and a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in English at Capitol University. I graduated my degree as a scholar under the Cagayan de Oro City College Scholarship Program. I also worked part time in a fast food during my college and working as Account Executive recently.

I am willing to be interviewed at your most convenient time. I can be reached anytime through my mobile number 09104405595 or email me or email me sundro.toolang@gmail.com. I look forward to speaking with you this employment opportunity.

Anonymous said... March 27, 2017 at 10:25 PM

Hi,I am Lowella Ebrado,28 years old, graduated of Bachelor of Hotel Restaurant Management in University of Mindanao,I am currently work in dubai as Assistant Accountant & General Secretary to the Construction Company for 4 years.

I am confident in my ability to exhibit the skills and attributes needed to make a succesful and efficient Executive Assistant and to contribute to a fast paced and highly creative organisation.
Please feel free to contact my email address to lowellaebrado@yahoo.com.