JOB HIRING AT SSI FORMERLY OPINIONOLOGY!

HIRING AT SSI!

SCIENCE. PEOPLE. INNOVENTION

(Formerly Opinionology)

JOB HIRING AT SSI FORMERLY OPINIONOLOGY!

THE SSI ADVANTAGE?

-No shifting schedules

-Free Meals

-Train for JUST 5 DAYS!

-One easy 6-hour shift

-It's the easiest call center job around since we just do SURVEYS via PHONE INTERVIEWS.

WE ARE ALWAYS HIRING!

GET HIRED AS EASY AS ONE-TWO-THREE!

1. Prepare your resume
  2. Drop by SSI for an Interview
  3. Train for just 5 days!

4th Floor NCCC Mall, McArthur highway cor. Ma-a Road, Matina

Davao City 8000

Tel. Nos. (082) 304-2561, 297-0330 local 5804;

Fax No.: (082) 297-0332; Mobile No.: 0928-504-1379

Email: DavaoRecruitment@SurveySampling.com

Comments

30 Responses to "JOB HIRING AT SSI FORMERLY OPINIONOLOGY!"

Mark Gabriel Avergonzado said... February 28, 2013 at 1:49 AM

do you accept On-the-Job trainees? like for computer troubleshooting or computer local connections?

Renavil Tinampay said... March 25, 2013 at 4:29 AM

Good day. do you offer summer job for students?

aldy girl amora said... May 2, 2013 at 12:41 AM

do you accept high school graduate applicants for call center position?

Charlyn Buhawe said... June 6, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Good day! Do you accept home-based agent? thanks

blueyaj11 said... June 27, 2013 at 11:55 PM

so what are the qualifications of an applicant do you need?

Imie Ann Cabactulan said... August 4, 2013 at 12:30 AM

do you accept On-the-Job Trainees?

Eleazar Descallar Calixtro said... August 5, 2013 at 11:00 AM

can i send my resume (for application purpose) through email? and how about high school graduates only, can we have the chance to be in your team? thanks

herma limba said... August 15, 2013 at 8:23 AM

Good Day Sir/Mam Do you Accept High School Graduate? What are the Qualifications?

Mary Cris Campogan said... November 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I passed the job interview and they said they will call me when i can start training but until now they didn't call.

Mary Cris Campogan said... November 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM

so,for those who wants to apply, i'm not discouraging you to apply but if you apply there,your just wasting your effort in the interview because even if you passed it it's like you wait for nothing.

Nenia Ayo said... January 16, 2014 at 5:38 PM

@ Mary Cris Campogan: Hi! We can't actually find your name on our tracker. That means you didn't pass the interview. You are welcome to re-apply if you are still interested. :)

@Eleazar, Herma and blueyaj: Here are our qualifications:

- Eighteen (18) years old and above
- Available between 3 AM until 1 PM
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent reading skills
- Excellent comprehension
- Good computer and typing skills
- Great personality
- Great working attitude

Nica Delbo said... March 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Hello I am Jenica Delbo .. 18 years of age and only high school graduate. can I send my resume through email ? what is your email account ? I am just an High school graduate am I qualified? thanks

Ivy Rose Tacalan said... June 26, 2014 at 12:51 AM

Good Day, may I know if I pass the interview ? I applied last Friday June 20, 2014 . My name is Ivy Rose R. Tacalan . I am hoping for a response . Thanks and God bless . More power :)

Charlyn Buhawe said... July 9, 2014 at 12:35 AM

Hello!! I applied last Friday, July 4, and I passed and will just wait for the training. The interviewer mentioned about the 1-day Orientation which is Thursday. I just want to verify if it's THIS Thursday or they will call me? Thank you so much. I was about to ask this that time. God Bless!

Gizel Joy Ouano said... July 16, 2014 at 7:15 AM

Good Evening ... Do you accept at least 16-17 years old applicants?

Daisy Ocab said... August 17, 2014 at 10:21 PM

meron po ba kayong office somewhere in zamboanga city?
thank you!

chriselleaddict said... September 15, 2014 at 1:54 AM

Do you accept summer job?

Jovy Rapas said... November 12, 2014 at 5:08 PM

Good day,
Do you accept part-time?

mera catayas said... January 19, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hi! Do you accept part-time?

nariv said... March 26, 2015 at 5:14 PM

good day.do u accept home base agent?

nathaniel vivero said... April 28, 2015 at 2:34 AM

I was told to wait for atleast 1 to 2 weeks. They told me they will just text me. They say i must prepare my Bith cert and NBI. But until now I havent received a text yet. They say they will endorse me for a training. What should I do?

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Dear Madam’
This is Mr. Jay from “Davao Jee Manpower Agency. We are here to Proposed an interesting business proposal wherein you will be able to cut the costs of your company by We have done this for our past customers and would like to spread this message across our potential clients.
The enclosed proposal outlines the things that we will do to help you in this process. The proposal has detail guidelines of the work that we do help our clients. We have even enclosed the successful projects that we have completed in the past for your perusal.
Feel free to call/ text me once you go through this proposal. I hope we can work together which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:56 PM

Dear Madam’
Yours sincerely
MR. JAY A. CAMICON
Tel # (082)305-2749
Text line # 09073436553

Mary Joy Socong said... August 18, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Do you accept high school graduates without any experiences yet in call center ? If yes , how to apply ? Thanks..

John Carlo Rosales said... October 13, 2015 at 10:10 AM

Do you accept highschool graduate,but worked abroad,good communication skills.
And may I ask for the requirements and details of jobs.

Unknown said... May 12, 2016 at 11:51 PM

Do you accept part time job? Thank you

Josie May Catoera said... May 12, 2016 at 11:52 PM

Do you accept part time job? Thank you

rex balsicas said... May 28, 2016 at 3:51 AM

This is Mr. Leorex Balsicas, I am willing and interested to apply in your company. Graduate of two year course in Information Technology with the especialization in computer hardware servicing NCII.Have background on visual grafic design. Willing to help and improve your company.

Ryan Sinangote said... March 2, 2017 at 9:05 PM

Good day! This is Ryan Sinangote, I just wanted to know if there is any vacant position here in your company for students? By the way, I am a second year college student (Political Science student) and I am willing to work especially in the graveyard shift.

Thea Faith Morano said... March 25, 2017 at 3:09 AM

good day this thea faith morano and im willing to apply in your call center job and i wonder if your still on hiring ?