GRAND REGAL HOTEL CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
The Marketing and Communications Officer is responsible in setting and maintaining standards for Corporate Identity. Takes charge in the development of an annual marketing plan for the hotel including the preparation and review of all promotional materials. Ensures that data such as but not limited to market characteristics, cost and mark-up factors, customer satisfaction and other factors that might affect the business are properly analyzed and given interventions.
SALES AND MARKETING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Male or Female
- With pleasing personality
- Preferably not more than 27 years old
- At least with 1 year experience in Sales and Marketing
- Can work under pressure
- Computer literate
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- Male or Female, not more than 40 years old.
- With minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources Management, at least 2 years Managerial capacity
- Must be knowledgeable in Labor Laws and in handling Industrial Relations.
- Has experience in performance appraisal and job analysis.
- Result oriented and self motivated.
- Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.