Sutherland Global Services Job Vacancy!

CAREERS AT SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES!

GO! Shift your Career into High Gear

Apply Now!

CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES

TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES

Sutherland Job Hiring 2012!

Sutherland Global Services is a multinational Technology-Enabled and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across the front and back office that support the entire lifecycle of our client's customers.

Having started operations in 1986 in Rochester, New York, Sutherland now employs over 33,000 professionals offering RightSourcing, seamlessly blended services from its 31 delivery centers in Bulgaria, Canada, India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. By integrating highly trained people with state-of-the-art technology and proven business methodologies, Sutherland collaborates with clients to help them excel in their industry and maximize their customers' lifetime value.

Some awards recently received are:

• Outstanding Employer in 2008 up to 2012

• Fastest Growing BPO Company in 2009

Vacancies (Davao Based):

TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANTS (in need of 500 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Minimum of 2-year (completed 4 semesters) in college or graduate of any 2-year associate degree course or at least finished Highschool
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANTS (in need of 500 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS (in need of 250 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Experience in Travel Agency Systems or Call Center with Travel Accounts is a must
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

Interested applicants may submit their resume at

Davao Recruitment

Building B, Luisita IT Complex

corner E. Jacinto Extension and

Villamor Street, Davao City

(082) 302-9947 to 48 / 0908-8807140

HR_Davao@Suth.com

Take our Online Assessment at

www.QHire.net/Sutherland

Comments

20 Responses to "Sutherland Global Services Job Vacancy!"

Esperanzo Niedo jr said... October 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esperanzo Niedo jr said... October 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM

HR dept. of Sutherland

Dear Sir/ma’am:

Greeting!

I’m Esperanzo S. Niedo Jr, 23 years old. two years Graduate in Information technology at STI Kidapawan college, I am interested Sir/Ma’am for the position of Technical support consultant in your company. I have an experience as office staff and well trained in Municipal Hall of Makilala As a LCR-clerk in four months and I work as Stock Auditor, Encoder at purchasing Department in Felcris Groups of Company at Anda, Davao city.

Please you gave me a chance to work in your company. I’m willing for an interview any time you have a vacant time Sir /Ma’am. this is my contact no# 09469932056 email at esperanzojrniedo@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Terry Feliscoso said... April 28, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Hello sir/maam
I'm Terry S.Feliscoso i'm willing to apply in your company.
Please i would like to hear from you.
Thank you very much.

Here is my number+639056245822
Resfectfully,
Terry S.Feliscoso

cecile daing said... May 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good morning Sir/Ma'am, I'm eager to be part in your company. I want to apply as customer service representative. I am a kind person who enjoys working with different kinds of individual.
Feel free to call me with this mobile number-09098984082.
Hoping for the positive response.

Respectfully yours,
Cecile L. Daing

Aireen Nicolas said... May 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM

RH Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Greeting!

I'm Aireen Q. Nicolas from Mlang North Cotabato. I'm willing to be one of your employees for the position of Customer Service Consultant.
You can email me at znerbiahstatic@gmail.com and call me with this mobile number 09462631069

Looking forward for your favorable response.

Sincerely yours,
Aireen Q. Nicolas

val dember balindres said... May 22, 2014 at 9:47 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Greetings of Peace!

I would like to apply in your company as a Customer Service Representative. I am interested in the job that your company have. I believe that my interest, experience and training would prove to be definite assets in carrying out my duties.

I am a fresh graduate of BS in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management at the University of Southern Mindanao, Kabacan North Cotabato.

I shall be glad to come for a personal interview at your convenience. You can reach me at my mobile no. 09469758154.

I am hoping for your positive response.

Sincerely yours,

Val Dember G. Balindres

Roel said... May 22, 2014 at 9:59 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

This letter is in response to your Customer Service Consultant job vacancy.

I am a fresh graduate of BS in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management at the University of Southern Mindanao-Kabacan, Cotabato, Cum Laude. I finished my internship at the Phillipine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), Ponciano St. Davao City branch. I was assigned at the customer service department as a customer service assistant. I was able to handle different customers's complaints through phone calls in a professional manner and I also learned about telemarketing during my internship.

I believe that my knowledge, skills, and experience would fit this vacancy.

I can be reached through my mobile number 0946-9752-913.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

ROEL B. BANDOY

Wilfredo Vomiterror said... May 28, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Hr Department Sutherland

Greetings

Dear mam/sir,

I would like to apply in your company as an Technical Support Representative, I'm a computer technician accredited by tesda and i'm a undergraduate of associate of computer technology in interface computer college, i may not have a call center experience but i believe everything can be learn if you have willingness and dedication to learn..

im very glad to be interview in personal at your most convenient time,

You can reached me at my mobile # 09071224134

Sincerely yours,

JENWILL H. LABOR

john nidubas said... July 23, 2014 at 7:52 PM

HR Department Sutherland

Greetings

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to apply as Technical Support Representative. I am a graduate of 2 years Information and Communication Technology. I don't have any work experience that related to my course and i'm not proficient in English but, I am very willing to train and do my best to learn as soon as possible.

You can contact me at my mobile # 09305335700

Sincerely yours,

Mat V. Sabudin Jr.

angel raotraot said... August 6, 2014 at 7:21 AM

HR department Sutherland

Good day Sir/ Maam;

This is ANGEL RAOTRAOT 19 years of age, presently living in Santo Tomas Davao Del Norte..I'm an undergraduate of bachelor of science in information technology.I am willing to apply in your company as a Customer Service Consultants..I have an experience as a cashier for almost seven months and a promodiser for almost two months in a mall.I may not have an experience as a call center but I believe I can learn all of this through my willingness and determination to work with your company.
Hoping for your response.
You can contact me to this # 09301333738 or 09264170124.

Respectfully yours,
ANGEL RAOTRAOT

Michael Ray L. Valdez said... October 11, 2014 at 1:32 AM

HR Department Of Sutherland

Good Day Sir/ma'am

This letter serves as my willingness and interest to apply as a TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE in your office.

I am MICHAEL RAY L. VALDEZ, 23 years of age, single and presently residing at Phase 2 Bloomingdale Subdivision, Iponan, Cagayan de Oro City. I am a graduate of a 3-year Computer Science Course (Hardware Servicing) from Asian Business Cabletow Cooperative Academy (ABCCA), Cagayan de Oro City last March 2014 and I recently passed the TESDA NC-II examination.

I am eager to come at your good office for an interview at your most convenient time. You may reach me through my mobile phone no. 09067341792.

Thank you and I hope that my application be given consideration.

Respectfully yours,

Michael Ray L. Valdez
Applicant

Jewel Jeed Pantua said... October 24, 2014 at 9:57 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am Jewel Jeed N. Pantua, a third college under graduate student with the course of Bachelor of Science in Financial Management at University of Mindanao.

I used to work at Mega Asia Bottling Corporation or also know as "RC COLA" as a Line Inspector for 12 months, last 2010-2011.

I'm eager to take advantage of the opportunities you have and willing to give my full commitment, dedication and loyalty to this company.

I attached my mobile number as my first step for having a stable job and looking forward for many year to work with this successful company.

#09462370800

Sincerely Yours,
Jewel Jeed N. Pantua

Mayraflor Durango said... November 2, 2014 at 7:41 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Sir/Madame;

I have read that your good office is in need of a competent and reliable customer service consultant. In my content, I will be happy to have you consider me as an applicant for that position.

I am Mayraflor L. Durango, 24 years old. I received my degree of Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSED) major in English recently on April 8, 2014 at University of Southeastern Philippines (USeP), Apokon Tagum City. Further, I am also a new passer of the Board Licensure Examination of Professional Teachers (BLEPT).

I have undergone thorough trainings and various experiences in different seminars that hone my skills in communicating to others and how to adjust easily with new environment. However, I still want to enhance and broaden further my capabilities through working in your good office.

I can assure you that aside from my willingness and perseverance, I can easily manage my job that fits from my qualifications and can work with minimum supervision.

I am looking forward for an interview at your convenient time. And, I am glad to discuss with you personally further details you may require particularly on my personal integrity and credibility. You can contact me through these numbers: 09303309949/ 09056023538 or in my email: mayraflordurango@yahoo.com.

Thank you and to GOD be the Glory.

Sincerely yours,
MAYRAFLOR L. DURANGO

Mayraflor Durango said... November 2, 2014 at 7:42 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Sir/Madame;

Thank you and to GOD be the Glory.

Sincerely yours,
MAYRAFLOR L. DURANGO

Charlton Ranario Jr. said... April 12, 2015 at 7:06 AM

Sir/Ma'am;

Good day!

I'm Charlton O. Ranario Jr. I am willing to a position of customer service consultant. Please I really need to hear from you. Here's my mobile # 09463717971 Email at charlton05ranariojr@gmail .com

luche conejo said... April 13, 2015 at 11:19 PM

Sir/Ma'am;

Good day!

I am Luche D.Conejo, 20 years old. I received my degree of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (BSIT) major in Software Technology. recently on March 28,2015 at Bukidnon State University (BSU),Sto Tomas Davao del Norte. I am also a NC2 passer at Tagum City. I have read that your company is hiring a new applicants. I would like to apply as Customer service consultant.

You can contact me through my contact numbers:
09485434403 / 09262097680 or my email add. lucheconejo@yahoo.com

Thank you and to GOD be the Glory.

QUEENE SHARI MAE SUMAMPAO said... April 17, 2015 at 1:37 AM

HR Department of Sutherland

Sir/Ma'am,

Good Afternoon!

I am Queene Shari Mae Sumampao, 23 years old from Kidapawan City. I am a graduate of Colegio de Kidapawan with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing.

I am willing to exprees my interest in your hiring vacancies for Costumer Service Consultant. i hope that you will hire as your new applicant for the position considering your kindest and favorable heart.

you can contact me through my phone number: 09488168618 or through my Email: darelqueene30@gmail.com or darelquuene30@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Christine Mae Cabanos said... May 5, 2015 at 2:13 AM

HR Department of Sutherland

Sir/Madame

Good day, I have read that your good office is currently looking for a costumer service consultant. I am willing to be one of your employees.
I am Christine Mae G. Cabanos, 20 years old, single and presently residing at Mati, Davao Oriental. A fresh graduate of Bachelor in Science in Development Communication at Davao Oriental State College of Science nd technology . I have undergone training's in Interpersonal Communication and other seminars related to communication. I am very interested in dealing with different types of people and I can adjust easily in new environment and in any given situation. I am flexible, open-minded and hardworking Thus, I am eager to learn more and enhance my skills through the help of your company.
I am very glad to be interview at your most convenient time, hoping for your response.
You can contact me at my mobile number 09122352951 or email me at christinemaecabanos@yahoo.com.

Regz Neri said... May 13, 2015 at 2:09 PM

SUTHERNLAND GLOBAL SERVICE

The Manager
Building B, Luisita IT Complex,
Corner E. Jacinto Ext. and Villamor Street,
Davao City

Sir/Madam:

Information has been handed the certain position is open for employment in your good office. The prestige of your good institution gives me the honor to apply for any vacant position that’s fits my qualification and relevant working inclination. To serve and to apply my skills, which I have developed through the years based on the work that I have experience are my aim to share in your institution.

I am Regie C. Neri, 24 years of age, physically and mentally fit, have a good moral character and a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electronic Technology at Bukidnon State University. I was a student aide at ICT-SU/Data Center Office; I was exposed to different work like entertaining instructor and parent concern and updating student information. I have no experience in call center but I am willing to train and learn.

Attached herewith is my resume for you ready references, if my application has convinced you of my ability to satisfy the company requirement. I would welcome the opportunity for an interview that may judge my personal qualification at your most convenient time or you may reach me through my cellphone number 09268665100.

Sincerely Yours,

REGIE C. NERI

Jee Davao said... July 8, 2015 at 7:43 PM

Dear Madam’
This is Mr. Jay from “Davao Jee Manpower Agency. We are here to Proposed an interesting business proposal wherein you will be able to cut the costs of your company by We have done this for our past customers and would like to spread this message across our potential clients.
The enclosed proposal outlines the things that we will do to help you in this process. The proposal has detail guidelines of the work that we do help our clients. We have even enclosed the successful projects that we have completed in the past for your perusal.
Feel free to call/ text me once you go through this proposal. I hope we can work together which will be mutually beneficial to both of us.
Yours sincerely