Sutherland Global Services Job Vacancy!

CAREERS AT SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES!

GO! Shift your Career into High Gear

Apply Now!

CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES

TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVES

Sutherland Job Hiring 2012!

Sutherland Global Services is a multinational Technology-Enabled and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across the front and back office that support the entire lifecycle of our client's customers.

Having started operations in 1986 in Rochester, New York, Sutherland now employs over 33,000 professionals offering RightSourcing, seamlessly blended services from its 31 delivery centers in Bulgaria, Canada, India, Mexico, Nicaragua, Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and the United States. By integrating highly trained people with state-of-the-art technology and proven business methodologies, Sutherland collaborates with clients to help them excel in their industry and maximize their customers' lifetime value.

Some awards recently received are:

• Outstanding Employer in 2008 up to 2012

• Fastest Growing BPO Company in 2009

Vacancies (Davao Based):

TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONSULTANTS (in need of 500 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Minimum of 2-year (completed 4 semesters) in college or graduate of any 2-year associate degree course or at least finished Highschool
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANTS (in need of 500 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS (in need of 250 representatives)

- Proficient English Communication Skills
- Experience in Travel Agency Systems or Call Center with Travel Accounts is a must
- Computer literate
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule

Interested applicants may submit their resume at

Davao Recruitment

Building B, Luisita IT Complex

corner E. Jacinto Extension and

Villamor Street, Davao City

(082) 302-9947 to 48 / 0908-8807140

HR_Davao@Suth.com

Take our Online Assessment at

www.QHire.net/Sutherland

Comments

9 Responses to "Sutherland Global Services Job Vacancy!"

Esperanzo Niedo jr said... October 4, 2013 at 9:51 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esperanzo Niedo jr said... October 4, 2013 at 9:57 PM

HR dept. of Sutherland

Dear Sir/ma’am:

Greeting!

I’m Esperanzo S. Niedo Jr, 23 years old. two years Graduate in Information technology at STI Kidapawan college, I am interested Sir/Ma’am for the position of Technical support consultant in your company. I have an experience as office staff and well trained in Municipal Hall of Makilala As a LCR-clerk in four months and I work as Stock Auditor, Encoder at purchasing Department in Felcris Groups of Company at Anda, Davao city.

Please you gave me a chance to work in your company. I’m willing for an interview any time you have a vacant time Sir /Ma’am. this is my contact no# 09469932056 email at esperanzojrniedo@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Terry Feliscoso said... April 28, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Hello sir/maam
I'm Terry S.Feliscoso i'm willing to apply in your company.
Please i would like to hear from you.
Thank you very much.

Here is my number+639056245822
Resfectfully,
Terry S.Feliscoso

cecile daing said... May 20, 2014 at 6:56 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Good morning Sir/Ma'am, I'm eager to be part in your company. I want to apply as customer service representative. I am a kind person who enjoys working with different kinds of individual.
Feel free to call me with this mobile number-09098984082.
Hoping for the positive response.

Respectfully yours,
Cecile L. Daing

Aireen Nicolas said... May 20, 2014 at 10:43 PM

RH Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Greeting!

I'm Aireen Q. Nicolas from Mlang North Cotabato. I'm willing to be one of your employees for the position of Customer Service Consultant.
You can email me at znerbiahstatic@gmail.com and call me with this mobile number 09462631069

Looking forward for your favorable response.

Sincerely yours,
Aireen Q. Nicolas

val dember balindres said... May 22, 2014 at 9:47 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Greetings of Peace!

I would like to apply in your company as a Customer Service Representative. I am interested in the job that your company have. I believe that my interest, experience and training would prove to be definite assets in carrying out my duties.

I am a fresh graduate of BS in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management at the University of Southern Mindanao, Kabacan North Cotabato.

I shall be glad to come for a personal interview at your convenience. You can reach me at my mobile no. 09469758154.

I am hoping for your positive response.

Sincerely yours,

Val Dember G. Balindres

Roel said... May 22, 2014 at 9:59 PM

HR Department of Sutherland

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

This letter is in response to your Customer Service Consultant job vacancy.

I am a fresh graduate of BS in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management at the University of Southern Mindanao-Kabacan, Cotabato, Cum Laude. I finished my internship at the Phillipine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), Ponciano St. Davao City branch. I was assigned at the customer service department as a customer service assistant. I was able to handle different customers's complaints through phone calls in a professional manner and I also learned about telemarketing during my internship.

I believe that my knowledge, skills, and experience would fit this vacancy.

I can be reached through my mobile number 0946-9752-913.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

ROEL B. BANDOY

Wilfredo Vomiterror said... May 28, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Hr Department Sutherland

Greetings

Dear mam/sir,

I would like to apply in your company as an Technical Support Representative, I'm a computer technician accredited by tesda and i'm a undergraduate of associate of computer technology in interface computer college, i may not have a call center experience but i believe everything can be learn if you have willingness and dedication to learn..

im very glad to be interview in personal at your most convenient time,

You can reached me at my mobile # 09071224134

Sincerely yours,

JENWILL H. LABOR

john nidubas said... July 23, 2014 at 7:52 PM

HR Department Sutherland

Greetings

Dear Ma'am/Sir,

I would like to apply as Technical Support Representative. I am a graduate of 2 years Information and Communication Technology. I don't have any work experience that related to my course and i'm not proficient in English but, I am very willing to train and do my best to learn as soon as possible.

You can contact me at my mobile # 09305335700