ONE NETWORK BANK JOB VACANCY

ONB
ONE NETWORK BANK JOB HIRING!

One Network Bank Job Vacancy

A Rural Bank

The Widest Private Rural Banking Network in Mindanao is looking for dynamic and people-oriented individuals for the following vacancies:

DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMERS (4)

- Graduate of any 4-year computer related course
- Between 20-28 years old
- Male or Female
- With Pleasing personality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skills
- With knowledge in Visual Basic, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL and other web programming tools

PROPERTY APPRAISER (3)

(for Cagayan, Pagadian and Gen. San)

- A Graduate of any Engineering Course
- With Pleasing personality
- Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skills
- Computer Literate
- Male or Female

CREDIT ANALYST, COMPLIANCE ANALYST, INTERNAL AUDITORS (12)

- Must be CPA
- Male or Female
- WIth Pleasing personality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skills
- With knowledge in Excel and MS Office Applications

ACCOUNTING SPECIALISTS (4)

- Graduate of BS in Accountancy or BS in Management Accounting course
- Male or Female
- With Pleasing personality
- Good Written and Oral Communication
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skills
- With knowledge in Excel and MS Office Applications

Interested applicants may submit their Resume, Application Letter, Diploma (photocopy), Transcript of Records (photocopy), Certificate of Good Moral Character (from School Graduated), and NBI Clearance to:

THE HRMDD HEAD

One Network Bank Head Office

Km. 9, Sasa, Davao City

Tel. No: (082) 233-7761-62 local Fax no: (082) 233-7715

Email address: onrbi@onenetworkbank.com.ph

Comments

32 Responses to "ONE NETWORK BANK JOB VACANCY"

kaka27 said... March 27, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Computer Networking Jobs

florence comajes said... March 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

pwede ba mag apply as web programmer??
kc PHP/Mysql ang alam ko

jayron ronato said... April 18, 2013 at 7:50 PM

baka pwde pa 29 years old dyan. 29 years old na ako .net programmer using VB.NET,C#.net at MySQL....

Sam said... May 17, 2013 at 4:41 AM

If you happen to land a job in Davao City, might as well get a house and lot here too.

Check this site out.

Davao Properties

rhady estrada said... May 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM

pede ba ako? im 20 and i know VB.NET, C#.NET, MySQL at MS SQL

Radel Antonino said... August 13, 2013 at 1:55 AM

pwede po ba ako teller sa ONB Kidapawan Branch,if meron po, Im 32, Male , BS Computing Eng'ring Graduate....

X-GAMES said... August 20, 2013 at 1:06 AM

ccna certified may email add mackxx01@gmail.com

Leigh Chavez said... September 17, 2013 at 8:35 AM

my hiring kayo assign dito sa calinan branch..graduate me computer engineering..kylameine14@gmail.com

Marecil Extinado said... November 18, 2013 at 8:09 PM

until now po ba hiring..from agusan sur po.thanks

loidzcp said... February 10, 2014 at 5:52 AM

Pwde ho bang mg apply ng appraiser kahit d engineering course?ty fr.gensan

Sheila Mae Brina said... April 5, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Is there any job vacancies at calinan branch? I would like to apply as a teller of new account staff. thanks.. I am an apprentice in your bank for 3 months. thnks.
brinasheilamae@gmail.com

rhen sedo said... April 26, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Hi ONB, I am an industrial engineer and already practicing my profession for 2 years now. Currently, i am holding both technical and management positions in a manufacturing(exporter) company here in DVO. I want to apply as an appraiser either in cagayan or gensan. I'll be turning 25yrs old this year. rhensedo@gmail.com

Fazly rabby said... May 19, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Short message service (SMS) or text messaging is the way of today. People compress their ideas into 160 characters or less to make the message fit in one page.grammar rules

Ronalyn Salingay said... August 12, 2014 at 1:36 AM

saang branch po ba may vacancy?

Ronalyn Salingay said... August 12, 2014 at 1:36 AM

pwede ba sa Cagayan de oro branch ako mgsend ng resume?

Ronalyn Salingay said... August 12, 2014 at 1:38 AM

salingayronalyn@yahoo.com nyo nalang send reply nyo maam, thanks po! :)

Jelly Bacalla said... January 14, 2016 at 5:02 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rejoice Artisuela said... January 25, 2016 at 12:59 AM

mag-oopen po ba kayo ng branch here in Isabela?

Sweet Smile Tina said... April 10, 2016 at 2:05 AM

pwede pa pong mg.apply? email me at christine25tina@gmail.com thank you

Sweet Smile Tina said... April 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM

pwede pa pong mg.apply? email me at christine25tina@gmail.com thank you

Jelly Bacalla said... May 2, 2016 at 6:34 PM

AVAilable pa po ba ang Accounting Staff position . Bachelor of Science in Accountancy graduate po ako. Salamat po

Jelly Bacalla said... June 2, 2016 at 10:46 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jelly Bacalla said... June 2, 2016 at 10:48 PM

am very much interested to apply to your company ma'am/sir my course is bachelor of science in accountancy po . you can contact me through this number 09123871954/09352779956. thank you

Pil Malakas EspaƱola said... October 17, 2016 at 3:55 AM

Hello Ma'am/Sir.
Is the 2/F training center mentioned in every BDO bank's post within the ONB Office? I am to attend your job recruitment this 26th in Sasa, Davao. Thank you. You can reach me at my mobile number 09488745283.

Unknown said... December 26, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Hello po.
Ask ko lang po if hiring kau Dipolog o kahit saang malapit?? Branch accountant po aq now.. But willing po aq mag resign if bibigyan nyo po aq ng chance.. 09105806681

Arlgin Acorin said... December 26, 2016 at 12:27 AM

Hello po

Arlgin Acorin said... December 26, 2016 at 12:29 AM

Ask q lng po if hiring kau Dipolog o kahit saang malapit?? Branch Accountant po aq ngaun. At willing po aq mag resign ig bibigyan nya oq ng chance.. Thanks. 09105806681

Arlgin Acorin said... December 26, 2016 at 12:31 AM

Joel Balagon said... January 18, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am applying for any vacant position .Attached is my comprehensive resume.

Over the past couple of years and month, I have been in both Front liner and Station attendant positions. I have worked with Services Company by producing products and services. I’ve developed strong organizational skills and knowledge in many fields.

With my broad experience, I am confident that I could creatively and successfully add on to the missions and visions of your company.

I would very much like to discuss any possible employment with you. You can reach me thru this number 09306136404. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Balagon, Joel D.

Joel Balagon said... January 18, 2017 at 6:59 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am applying for any vacant position .Attached is my comprehensive resume.

Sincerely,
Balagon, Joel D.

Kimberly Ann Tetan said... April 4, 2017 at 10:39 PM

Hello, may i know the name of the HR manager in the head office for the application purposes. Thank you

merejaen said... July 5, 2017 at 6:15 AM

hai Sir/Madam
I am willing to apply any vacant position which is available for me
I am a graduate or Bachelor of science and Business Administration, major in Financial Management
I am a fresh graduate, I am a hardworking to be with.
you can reach me through my mobile # 09104156252 and my email add pandongamerejaen@gmail.com
I am hoping to your positive response