Concentrix Urgent Hiring!

CONCENTRIX

A SYNNEX CORPORATION COMPANY

CONCENTRIX is in need of Call Center Professionals

Make the right choice!!!

Be Wise. Be on Top. Be with Concentrix.

We are in need of:

CALL CENTER PROFESSIONALS

Join Now!!! Join Now!!!

Office Address: Damosa IT Park, Lanang, J.P Laurel Avenue,
Davao City, Philippines

Recruitment Hotline:
Phone: (082) 235-5000 local 8013 and 8012
Mobile: 0926-508-3314
Email: recruitment_dvo@concentrix.com

Comments

11 Responses to "Concentrix Urgent Hiring!"

Lisa said... October 20, 2012 at 9:52 PM

Thanks for the info i was looking for. joining concentrix.com right away! http://www.samplelettertemplates.com/US/employment-letters/

GENELYN GELACIO said... December 13, 2012 at 1:53 AM

..please read my application letter and resume..thank you

Aamir Khan said... March 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Thanks for the sharing of such information we will pass it on to our readers.
Phone System

imeegrace duyac said... June 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM

hoping that ur also reag my resume...

imeegrace duyac said... June 4, 2013 at 7:05 AM

hai..i also want to work in your company....please read my resume..godbless us all..tnx

shella sisneros said... September 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hi,I just recently sent my resume.Hoping that I will have the chance to be interviewed.

Thank You.

chelou samulde said... January 6, 2015 at 4:00 PM

hi good morning, i am chelou samulde , i applied last nov.2014. i already interviewed and they said they will just call me when can i start the 10 days training. but until now i haven't got any call from them.

Unknown said... April 20, 2016 at 5:51 AM

Hi, I'm Angelika plarisan ,I already applied last April 18, 2016 ,I had the first interview so as the examination the hr told me that they will just contact me and I should just wait for their call, but it has been 3 days since then and I still haven't got any call.

Unknown said... April 20, 2016 at 5:51 AM

jusnel Ace said... August 7, 2017 at 5:53 AM

hi! this is jonel canal 25 y/0 from bajada davao city. i want to be part of your company and hopping to get a chance for interview. kindly contact me through this number.09750968525
thank you!

Unknown said... August 30, 2017 at 7:43 AM

Hi this is Michael, I want to be part of your company. This is my contact number: 09262085439