BDO Career Opportunities!

If you possess the drive for finding ways there's a place reserved for you at

BDO

We are in need of driven and competitive individuals to fill the following vacancies:

* Client Service Associate

* Accounting Staff

* Traveling Teller

* Account Officer

Fresh graduates of any course are most welcome to apply. Interested applicants may submit application letter, resume with 2x2 ID picture and Transcript of Records to:

HRM Davao Regional Office

BDO Davao Rizal Branch

Caritas Building Rizal street, Davao City

For details, you may call (082) 222-4300 or
email aparece.karen@bdo.com.ph

Comments

28 Responses to "BDO Career Opportunities!"

LEMUEL ESPINAR said... February 18, 2013 at 5:12 PM

hi,

Is this job still available?

Radel Antonino said... August 7, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Good Day BDO?
Vacant position Still available?
Can I apply?
I'm Radel T. Antonino,32 BSCoE graduate from Kidapawan.
Thank you.

coy phoenix said... March 13, 2014 at 8:31 PM

may i know the name and complete address?I want to apply.

coy phoenix said... March 13, 2014 at 8:33 PM

any vacant from cotabato city branch?

Paul Dela Cruz said... June 11, 2014 at 8:09 AM

Still Wvailable pa po ang trabaho ng Traveling Teller?? sa Cotabato City po meron??

Dale Gomez said... December 10, 2014 at 8:59 AM

Hi Guys, Hope this email reaches you well. I just wanted to know if there is still an available position for a Traveling Agent here in Davao City Branch? Just let me know then.

Shawn Davey Gumera said... February 25, 2015 at 1:28 AM

are u open for part time job???im 3rd yr college student course bs-entrepreneurship...any avail position here in davao???

GraceCrazyBeautifulLife said... March 17, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Good Day BDO! I'm a graduating student this coming April 14, 2015. I would like to apply in your company but the processing of our T.O.R will take about 1-2 months period. Is it okay if I will submit a Sealed Evaluation Sheet instead of a T.O.R?

GraceCrazyBeautifulLife said... March 17, 2015 at 7:22 AM

I would be willing to wait for your response. I can be reach via e-mail: marygracesalarda89@gmail.com or through my cell @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm: 09103227598.
Thank you BDO.

iris inductivo said... April 13, 2015 at 7:44 PM

Good Day BDO! I am a fresh graduate from Saint Peter's College of Toril, BSBA major in Financial Management. I am interested to be part of your company since then. I am currently working at Freemont Foods Corp., Jollibee G-Mall of Toril as an Admin Cashier. I would like to apply as soon as possible at your branch at BDO Claveria, but I have a query on T.O.R. Our school did not yet release our T.O.R, can I just pass a resume, application letter and together with my evaluation grades? I am waiting for your positive response. You can reach me at my cell.no. 09076487915 or through this email. Thank you and GODBLESS!

Chyria Jane Tatad said... October 31, 2015 at 3:57 AM

Hi BDO May i know if the Position you posted is still available?
Because I'm interested to Apply Pls. email me bhebetatad@gmail.com Thank you!

carolle joy Lising said... November 13, 2015 at 11:49 PM

hello po! available pa po ba yung mga naka post na vacancies? or meron pa po ba kayong hiring? gusto ko po maging part ng company nyo. You can reach me at 09061144165 or my email carollejoylising@gmail.com. Thanks

Unknown said... December 3, 2015 at 11:31 PM

i'am interested on the said position. please let me know if this add still available. you may email me at kimzpagaran95@gmail.com. thanks

Jairo ru said... February 5, 2016 at 5:14 AM

Hi, currently I am an assistant restaurant manager of a nationally-known food chain..I was the a graduate of B.S. Accounting tech. I'm interested to apply as a travelling teller in your branch..Is the position you have posted still open? Please advise. Thanks

lord van said... February 16, 2016 at 7:00 AM

can i apply for the vacant positions and im willing to be trained and im very interested for this opportunity. Im graduate as BSHRM this is my contact number: 09107795474

lord van said... February 16, 2016 at 7:00 AM

Sweet Smile Tina said... April 10, 2016 at 2:06 AM

pwede pa pong mg.apply sa vacant positions? i am a fresh graduate and willing to be trained. email me at christine25tina@gmail.com

juan said... May 24, 2016 at 6:10 AM

Hello is this job still available ? I am interested and willing to be trained. You can reach me at 09307767969 / christinecortes101294@gmail.com. Thanks.

Jelly Bacalla said... June 2, 2016 at 10:44 PM

I am very much interested to apply to your company ma'am/sir my course is Bachelor of Science in Accountancy . I am willing to learn po. thank you

Jelly Bacalla said... June 2, 2016 at 11:55 PM

YOU CAN CONTACT me through this number 09123871954/09352779956

suzette onor said... June 21, 2016 at 4:18 AM

Hi! are there still any vacant position available? I am very interested to apply in your good office. I am a fresh graduate with a degree of BS Business Administration. You can contact me at 09126926070. Thank you and God bless.

Joel Balagon said... January 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

I am applying for any vacant position .Attached is my comprehensive resume.

Over the past couple of years and month, I have been in both Front liner and Station attendant positions. I have worked with Services Company by producing products and services. I’ve developed strong organizational skills and knowledge in many fields.

With my broad experience, I am confident that I could creatively and successfully add on to the missions and visions of your company.

I would very much like to discuss any possible employment with you. You can reach me thru this number 09306136404. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Balagon, Joel D.
Your Name

James Samoranos said... March 28, 2017 at 12:15 AM

M

James Samoranos said... March 28, 2017 at 12:21 AM

Good day po,i am a accounting technology graduate,interested po ako mag apply..ito po ang no. Ko 09097378424

honey acera said... June 5, 2017 at 12:37 AM

Good afternoon po, may vacant pa po ba ? I am interested to apply. my contact# 09276630241 and email add: h_acera@yahoo.com .. Godbless :)

Roylen Ereje said... June 16, 2017 at 2:10 AM

Good Day! Im a business administration graduate. I am interested to apply. This is my contact #: 09505679475

merejaen said... July 5, 2017 at 5:58 AM

hai good evening Sir/ Madam may vacant pa po ba?

vacant pa po ba tong Account Staff?
account Officer po?
I am a interest to apply ,,,,,
my contac # 09104156252 ...and email add pandongamerejaen@gmail.com

Mary Louise said... July 24, 2017 at 8:33 AM

Hi good evening Sir/Ma'am, my vacant pa po ba kau w/in Davao area? I'm interested to apply. I'm a business ad graduate. Been w/ NCCC for almost 6 yrs and started as assistant then became a Purchaser and later on promoted as operations supervisor. Also had a call center experienced for almost 4mos after working @ NCCC.
My contact No. is 09472872674 and my email ad marylouise_carillo@yahoo.com
Hoping for your feedback :-).. Thank you so much :-)