SIXeleven Global Teleservices

SIXELEVEN GLOBAL TELESERVICES

SixEleven Global Teleservices Urgent Hiring for Call Center Agents

URGENT HIRING FOR CALL CENTER AGENTS

- Inbound - Transcriptionist

- Outbound - Technical Support

Davao Office:
2nd Floor, Tumbletots Building, Mabini Street, cor. Araullo Street, Davao City.
Telephone # : (082) 305-5522

General Santos City Office:
4th Floor, JIB Building, General Leon Llido Street, General Santos City
Telephone # : (083) 553-8498

* Competitive Salary

* Commission

* Attendance Bonus

Interested applicants may visit their office or email your resume to:

hrd@sixelevencenter.com

Comments

18 Responses to "SIXeleven Global Teleservices"

evangelico madulara said... August 11, 2013 at 11:52 PM

i am interested to be a part of sexeleven but i'm an undergraduate in college and has no experience as a call center agent.

chlouise said... September 28, 2013 at 6:40 PM

What is your qualification?

Esperanzo Niedo jr said... October 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I am Esperanzo S. Niedo Jr I am very Interested to be a call center in your company. I am fresh Graduate of Information technology at System technology Institute kidapawan college major in programming. no experience about a call center but i try my best to be a good call center agent in your company, thi is my # 09469932056 email at esperanzojrniedo@yahoo.com ma'am/sir.

jorelh oczon said... March 14, 2014 at 2:36 AM

i am very interested to be part of this globally competitive call center company. pls contact me for interview. 09479309211. ive been handling calls for almost 3 months in e-southwave davao. i beleive that my experience and my capabilities will help this company to be more progressive.. and i guarantee if given a chance, i will be one the best asset if i will be hired :) thank you very much ..

Nael Presbitero said... September 15, 2014 at 3:21 AM

Good day,I am ken i am interested to be part of your team. I am a graduating student of STI College of davao in this year.. I am much willing to come for an interview.Pls email me ken_naquines@yahoo.com or contact 09094354618 thanks.

Brenda Magdua said... January 5, 2015 at 9:40 PM

I am Brenda Magdua i am willing to apply as a call center agent but i donot have an experience yet . please set me an interview or contact me at 09999738180. i am willing to apply and i am hardworking and consistent to apply,..please call me..

Caprice Kiara Cruz said... April 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM

Goo day! I am Bairods U. Abubakar, and I am interested to be part of your call center company. I graduted last April 06, 2015 in Cotabato City State Polytechnic College with the degree of Bachelor of Science in Public Administration Major in Organization Management. I am hoping for an interview through phone calls. This is my mobile number 09066926882 or you can email at this address hillary_rho08yahoo.com. Thank you.

Aida Butac said... December 4, 2015 at 4:59 PM

good day! I'm Aida Tio Butac I'm interested to b part of your fast growing firm. my mobile # is 09104906234. thank you..

Merryl Bacaron said... December 9, 2015 at 11:24 PM

Hi im Merryl Bacaron im interested to be part of your company ,but im only a high school graduate and i dont have any experience in any work .im willing to apply in your company this are my contact #09469640717/09059504279 .im willing to learn .thank you very much .

Joesan Gumera said... January 10, 2016 at 9:18 PM

Hello ma'am / sir good day i'm interested to apply technical support, 2yr graduate in Information Communication Technology,no experience in call center. mobile# 09072469831 thank you!

RENE RUIZ said... April 1, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Hi ma'am/Sir i am interested to apply technical support in your company, a course degree bachelor of science in information technology. i'm fresh graduate no experience. mobile number 09174421482 thank and godbless

Unknown said... April 13, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Hi ma'am/sir I am interested to apply in your company. mobile number 09078752394

leny restauro said... April 13, 2016 at 5:47 PM

Marielyn Abdul said... April 16, 2016 at 12:04 AM

hi! Maam/Sir I am Marielyn Abdul, 27years old I am willing to apply in your company but I have no experience in any work , I am also currently a college student.. if possible Maam/Sir that I am apply and if ever I am Qualified as a call center agent.. is it possible that i can choose my work hours????? as aaaaa night shift only until morning???? this is my cp # 09485166705

Thank you! and more power to your good company.

brigitte said... May 29, 2016 at 1:26 AM

Hello,I'm interested to work in your company. I have an experience in the BPO industry here in Davao and I would like to maximize this experience to work in your company. Here's my number 09758116343

Ryan Rebucas said... July 3, 2016 at 10:09 PM

hello, madam & sir

I just want to ask if you are currently hiring or in need of technical support because i would like to apply in your company and because i would also want to be part of your fast and growing company i'm hoping that you will reply on my message and if you will having some kind of training i would want be part of it....thank you !!

judy ann caƱaleta said... December 1, 2016 at 10:36 PM

Hi ma'am/sir.! I am Judy and Im willing to apply in your company. Im a highschool graduate. Bit I dont think that its easy for me to be hired in your company because I have some problem about my diploma. I lost my diploma when im taking my 1st yr. college studies.

I hope that I can be part of your fast and growing firm company. I do have work experiences. Assign as a processing crew in DFFC and Service Crew. But as a Call Center Agent I dont have any experience. But Im willing to be trained and work hardly.

David Perez e-mail said... March 15, 2017 at 12:47 PM

I am interested. I have 1 1/2 years call center experience, plus sales and great team player. Speak English and Spanish. With associates degree in Information Technology, etc. Planing on visiting Davao this year. Email: davidperezinfo@gmail.com