Opinionologist (Call Center Agent)

CAREERS AT OPINIONOLOGY PHILIPPINES INC. DAVAO

4th Floor NCCC Mall, McArthur Highway corner Ma-a Road,

Matina, Davao City

Telephone # (082) 304-2561 Website: opinionology.com

Email address: davaorecruitment@opinionology.com

Job Vacancy:

OPINIONOLOGIST

(Call Center Agent)

- Eighteen (18) years old and above
          - Excellent written and spoken English
          - Excellent comprehension
          - Good computer and typing skills
          - Great Personality
          - Great working attitude

Interested applicants may send their resume to davaorecruitment@opinionology.com .

Comments

22 Responses to "Opinionologist (Call Center Agent)"

babygohan23 said... April 4, 2011 at 5:03 AM

I want to apply.

chen said... May 15, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Good Day, I would like to ask if your company is in need of call center agents because I was enlightend about the vision and mission of the company. If in need Pls. contact me at this mobile number 09499858612 or email me at vchen_85@yahoo.com. I wanted to work with your campany.
Thank you.
More power

Davao Jobs said... April 20, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Hi Chen!

You may send your resume to the email address posted above. Please note that we don't accept applicants. This site is created to help Dabawenyos find jobs by sending their resume to specified email address or visit the office address appeared on each post.. :)

thyrza ocleda said... October 7, 2012 at 10:20 PM

Is this ad still active?? I am interested.

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... October 10, 2012 at 10:39 PM

@ Thyrza Ocleda:

Are you from Davao? if yes, you may personally visit their office located at 4th floor NCCC Mall. or you may try to submit your updated resume to the address specified above.. :-)

Iohannes Climacus said... October 11, 2012 at 1:52 AM

The given e.address seems to be not working..// I'm quite interested as well...

Iohannes Climacus said... October 11, 2012 at 2:19 AM

Anyway, here's the reply I got:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

208.65.145.12 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 552 Backend Replied [97e7c605.0.1796046.00-2089.2714009.p02c12m016.mxlogic.net]: 5.3.4 Message size exceeds fixed maxim

Do you have any idea about the problem??
Any good feedback will be greatly appreciated.
I look forward to joining the team. Thanks!

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... October 16, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Hey Iohannes Climacus,

Are you from Davao? I think you have to visit their office personally. :) This job opportunity was posted almost two years ago. *Sigh* :(

Well anyway, in order to help you in any way we can, we've checked on our list of posts and found this page below:

Best of luck! :)

Regards,
The Davao Jobs Opportunities Team

Jay-ar Lorezo said... November 12, 2012 at 7:02 AM

GOOD DAY .

I'm interested of this company and I would like to apply and to experience how to become a call canter agent. I'm not yet graduate but I'm good in English and I'm good in computer and typing skills .I'm 3rd year college and taking up Bachelor of Arts major in Philosophy .

email me at chevenjay_27@ymail.com THANK YOU AND MORE POWER

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... November 12, 2012 at 9:32 AM

Hello Jay-ar,

To apply, just drop by at their office at the 4th floor of NCCC Mall Davao. Bring a copy of your resume along with an unexpired NBI clearance.

Best,
The Davao Jobs Opportunities Team

Jay-ar Lorezo said... November 13, 2012 at 1:36 AM

Sir/ Ma'am,

Is it alright if the NBI clearance is to be followed?

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... November 13, 2012 at 1:52 AM

Hello,

Not sure though. Perhaps you may try to ask them about it. :-)

Best,
The Davao Jobs Opportunities Team

Rica Palma Gil said... January 28, 2013 at 9:43 PM

STILL HIRING? :)

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... January 29, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Hello Rica!

Yeah we think so :-) Perhaps you may drop by at their office located at 4th floor, NCCC Mall of Davao. Don't forget to bring a copy of your resume.

Best,
The Davao Jobs Opportunities Team

Davao Jobs Opportunities said... February 6, 2013 at 5:31 AM

To All:

You may want to visit this job posting I've posted yesterday:

Best,
The Davao Jobs Opportunities Team

Hina Ali said... March 2, 2013 at 2:43 AM

A very good post ,I like it very much ,hope you will give another post asap Great info Thanks!
Call Centers

Aldwin Balungay said... March 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM

I am interested to apply, still hiring?

Renavil Tinampay said... March 25, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Hello, do you offer summer job for students?

Camille Bianca Enero said... April 7, 2013 at 11:51 PM

i want to apply

Eman Gloria said... May 26, 2013 at 9:56 AM

Are you still hiring?

eden pallasigui said... October 23, 2013 at 6:32 AM

do you still have any job vacancies ? I am interested and I want to work with your company.

ken said... March 11, 2014 at 10:15 PM